Vegetable and Fruit Cutter is one of the much needed tool in kitchen. And after prestige vegetable cutter, only other vegetable and fruit cutter which is famous Ganesh Vegetable & Fruit Cutter. This vegetable and fruit cutter is quite famous and is much appreciated by the users as it is one of the most cost effective and multipurpose vegetable in the market. With help of Ganesh vegetable/fruit cutter, you can easily chop any vegetables and fruits in your desire format. Check out below, the detail review of the Ganesh vegetable and fruit cutter. We have mentioned detail review, pros and cons and demo video for how to use it.
Features of Ganesh Vegetable & Fruit Cutter
- Cleaning kit
- High quality stainless steel blades
- Big chopper box (Container)
- Easy to wash
- Unbreakable body
- 1cm slices
- 2 blades
Ganesh Vegetable and fruit cutter is single piece vegetable chopper which can easily chop vegetable like onion, patato, carrots, cucumber and also cuts fruits like pineapple, apple, mushroom and many more fruits and veggies. Below is its benefit of using Ganesh Vegetable and Fruit cutter.
Benefits of using Ganesh Vegetable & Fruit Cutter
Time Saving: – Unlike earlier, you can now easily and much faster chop vegetables and fruits in no time. Just put the veggies or fruits on the dies of the vegetable cutter, and give simple press . You can see small pieces instantly in the container.
Space saving :-you don’t need to take extra cup or plate to store the cut pieces of ingredients, you can directly put the container in fridge. So, your ingredients will remain fresh for long time.
Price Less: – it’s too cheap in price that you won’t give 2nd thought to buy it. Just take a look at the latest price of the Ganesh Vegetable & Fruit Cutter.
Pros of Ganesh Vegetable & Fruit Cutter
- Tough Body: – the body parts of the ganesh vegetable and fruit cutter is unbreakable. I have many friends who are using this product since years, without any problem.
- Easy to Clean: – The cleaning of this chopper is quite easy. You get small cleaning kit, with help of that; you can easily clear the ingredients from small corners. Its dish washer safe too.
- Blades: – it takes just a simple small push to the dies and you get cut piece of the ingredients. It has quite tough and good quality stainless steel blades.
- No electricity required: – you need to plugin anywhere. Just push the upper part of the cutter and you get instant chopped veggies.
- Design: – The design of this vegetable cum fruit cutter is quite unique, compact and user friendly. One can easily chop veggies.
- All in one: – Ganesh vegetable and fruit cutter has got 2 blades. You don’t need to get extra blade, you can do small cutting and big piece cutting using two blades. You can use it as onion chopper too.
Cons of Ganesh Vegetable & Fruit Cutter
- Only Two blades: – Other veggie cutter like Ritu’s chipser slicer has 12 blades. This veggie cutter has only 2 blades.
- Cut veggies in two small pieces: – you need to cut the ingredients before chopping in Ganesh Vegetable & Fruit Cutter.
- Can’t cut Green leaves: – if you have to chop palak or other green leave veggies, for that you cannot use it in this vegetable cutter. As the blades are fixed size, you can only do certain fix chopping work.
Apart from these pros and cons, Ganesh Vegetable & Fruit Cutter is good product to have. You can give a try to this product, its good to have in your kitchen.
[Demo] How to use Ganesh Vegetable & Fruit Cutter?
Below is the video of Ganesh Vegetable & Fruit Cutter, where you can practically learn how to user this vegetable chopper for cutting vegetables and fruits.