If you have planned to buy new induction cooktop, do check out the review of prestige induction cooker. Compare to other induction cooktop, Prestige has low price range induction cooker with all ultra modern features. Among all other brands, Prestige is having good goodwill in Indian market and especially in kitchen appliance. And people trust prestige for its service and product. Below we have given detail review of prestige induction cooker. Do check out the features in details, pros and cons of the prestige induction cooktop.
Features of Prestige PIC 6.0 V2 Induction Cooktop
- 7 auto cook Indian recipe option
- Aerodynamic cooling system
- Power Saver Technology
- Dual heat sensors
- Child lock system
- LED display
- 2000 watts of power
- 1 year of warranty
Apart from 2000 watts version, Prestige Induction cooker is also available in 1200 watts, 1500 watts and 1600 watts. One of the key thing about prestige induction cooker is they are easy to maintain. Do check out the features of prestige induction stove in details.
7 Auto Cook Indian Recipe Option
Like all other best induction cooktop, prestige is also gives you some auto cook Indian recipe menus. So, you don’ need to set the temperature and wait for it to cook. Such auto cook buttons are helpful for daily task. Prestige has given auto cook buttons for Dhosa/chapatti, pressure cook, curry, sauté, deep fry, idly, and heat milk (for water and milk boiling). Such tasks are done in one click.
Its a unique and exclusive feature from prestige. If you want to do attend some important work while cooking, just press the pause button. No need to switch off the cooking and start all over again. Just press the pause button and you can start from their again.
Child Lock protection
You can set the child lock protection “from – to” time distance. As per your desire, you can put the child lock and use the induction cooker as auto-cook mode. Its totally safe.
Power Saver technology
As mentioned above, people have trust in prestige, because prestige thinks for their customers. This induction cooker has power saver technology, which use less power to get warm instantly. With help of auto voltage regulator, you can save lot of power.
Note :- Please ensure that you don’t get hot vessels in contact with control panel. It might damage your induction cooker’s control panel.
Pros of Prestige Induction Cooker
Induction stoves are too popular now days. Especially in hostel youth or who living with friends. If you just got new flat with friends and do not have any gas cylinder and gas stove, you can still cook and enjoy food with help of induction cooktop. Check out pros of prestige induction cooker;
- Cheap in price: – Compared to Philips induction cooktop, prestige induction cookers are quite cheaper. And it has all the modern features which one induction cooker has.
- Heats up quickly: – Prestige has used dual sensor technology, which can heats up the glass panel of the this induction cooktop quickly. You don’t need to wait for long time.
- Design: – Again, we need to give plus for design to prestige. It has very well designed this induction stove. Even it is designed such that, in protects your food on induction panel from insects.
- Auto cook options: – 7 much needed and most frequent auto cook options helps you to cook food instantly. Also, it has used the automatic voltage regulator feature, which adjusts the temperature as per the need.
Cons of the Prestige Induction Cooker
Apart from some good features, we found some bugs in prestige induction cooker. Do check out the cons of prestige induction cooker.
- Noise: – there was small tick-tick sound was coming when we try to cook on prestige induction cooker.
- Touch is not good: – the touch of control panel is not so soft. You need to press it 1-2 times or press hard to get the thing done.
Overall, compared to Philips induction cooker, this cooker is cheaper and have similar or good features. If you want to experience the induction cooking or have small usage, you can go for prestige induction cooker. For more usage, we recommend you to go with Philips one.