We all have forgotten the importance of basic nutrients in this hush-hush life. We are running behind all the fancy nutrients and all the essential supplements and vitamins are left behind.
Why One Should Buy Flour Mills for Home Use?
Chapati, a flatbread made from wheat flour is the staple food in India. It is a vital part of all three meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner in most of the parts of the country. The Indian human brain does not consider a meal complete without a chapatti. That is why it is very important to assure the quality of wheat flour we eat.
In older times, wheat was stored in the houses and was crushed manually between two rotating stones by the women of the family. The rotating wheels are constantly fed with the grains and they keep on crushing the grains while they rotate. In this way, the barn flour is not lost and thus essential nutrients are preserved. The process did not last till date because it was too time-consuming and required immense human efforts. It was not hygienic as well.
Then came the trend of readymade flour. Nowadays, most of us buy packaged flour from market and consume it without any knowledge of its quality and nutritive content.
A wonderful alternate solution for this problem has become popular these days. You can get fresh flour at home by using all new automatic flour mills. The automatic machine allows you to grind the wheat at home in an easier and affordable way.
Like most of the machines, automatic flour mills have their own consequences. There are both pros and cons of it. You need to go through it all to decide whether you should buy it for your home or not.
- This is a small and compact machine that can be easily stored in home. The machine is readily available in the market. You can buy or use it whenever and wherever required.
- The maintenance of the small automatic machine easily fits in your pocket. It is quite easy to maintain as you will not face much wear and tear over readily usage and time.
- Even the running cost of the automatic machine would not trouble you. The operational cost involves little amount of electricity only.
- The machine is totally automatic and it needs minimum human involvement. The operations and working of the machine is quick.
- This machine can easily process large quantity of wheat.
- The machine includes auto clean feature. You do not need to put any extra effort in the cleaning process.
- It processes grain in a purely natural manner. All the fiber and vitamins are retained.
- There are absolutely no chances of flour being wasted. All the flour is stored in a container hygienically.
- The speed of the machine can be adjusted. It can be adjusted depending upon the quantity of the grains.
- This is an expensive machine. It costs around 10-20K which is not affordable for everyone.
- There always stays a possibility of stones getting crushed in between the grains. It may get harmful for the person.
- It is easy to purchase flour from the market as compared to grinding it at home. It needs constant efforts in regular intervals of time.
From the above discussion you can clearly notice that there are more pros than cons of using flour mills at home. Although, they are a bit pricey yet the benefits are worth spending money for. The flour made at home is full of nutrients, vitamins and fiber which is very good for your health.